Woman, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend... Just when I thought life could not get any better I heard a knock on my door, it was Cancer.
It changed everything but not for the worse. I choose Life and Hope .
BACK OFF CANCER is what I say!

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head
Me, Francesca, on April 1st 2007, the day I shaved my head....

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Sunday April 1st 2007 - Locks of Love!

Friends are a true blessing!!!! And although I have always been so grateful to my dear ones... I must admit that I was myself overwhelmed by love!

The day that I decided to shave my head so we could begin healing was a real "transformational experience" that only my dear friends that were there with me will actually be able to fully understand that . I had all reasons to be scared.. but I wasn't! It was like if they held me tight and all my fears and anxiety drifted away and only a feeling of good energy started floating the room!

A young child will hopefully enjoy my hair which I had it donated to Locks of Love!

L.; E. and C; = THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: