Woman, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend... Just when I thought life could not get any better I heard a knock on my door, it was Cancer.
It changed everything but not for the worse. I choose Life and Hope .
BACK OFF CANCER is what I say!

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head
Me, Francesca, on April 1st 2007, the day I shaved my head....

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Provence chez Residence Miro !


Last week we spent a week in France. We went to see our dear friends, Sabine & Benoit ( and their adorable kids: Camille, Matteo and Thobias). Sabine and Benoit own this adorable "Residence" in a town in Southern France called Les Arcs, about 20 min from St. Tropez. We went to visit them when they ran a small hotel in the Ivory Coast. The World Best Hosts.

Carsten, Leonardo and I had a real good time spending time together and eating tons of bread & croissant and at night drinking Liters ( I am back in the metric system!) of Great Rose Wine from Provence with Sabine and Benoit.

It was our first vacation here and by the end of the week I was read to "go back home" and that already meant our place in Switzerland, so I guess we are officially settled.

I have been trying to be more active and have been swimming a few days a week and soon will put my bike to work. Carsten's work is going well , next week he will go to Hamburg but just for a couple of days. Leonardo is also enjoying but he is definitely a kid that likes his vacations and when time to get back to school came.. it was a FIGHT! But all good.

Many kisses to all

PS: Here the link to the Residence Miro
PS: If you go and you are cool, Benoit brings you fresh baguette, croissant AND pain au chocolate to your door in the morning.... ( AMAZING!!!!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Frannie, so glad to hear about your trip! Leonardo has changed soo much, actually I really mean he has grown up soo fast. He is beautiful! Wow, your sis looks like she's doing very well and I also looked at the inn's website. That must have been fun. I am always thinking of you all. Send me a beautiful picture of the great scenery you have there. Love ya lots, Angie

Unknown said...

Dear Francesca, I am happy you liked your trip to our new paradise! Spending one week with you guys was great - it felt so good to see you again after 4 years - and talking a lot about everything! Drinking a lot of Rosé too - so much fun!
Come back whenever you want, you are always welcome!
Big hug from the sauvage family