Woman, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend... Just when I thought life could not get any better I heard a knock on my door, it was Cancer.
It changed everything but not for the worse. I choose Life and Hope .
BACK OFF CANCER is what I say!

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head
Me, Francesca, on April 1st 2007, the day I shaved my head....

Monday, October 8, 2007

Swiss Rage????


So....we are settling in and those are very interesting times to be in Switzerland... even more being a foreigner in Switzerland.

On Oct 21st, The Swiss will have its General Election and lately , one particular issue has been making headlines and even some pretty "steamy" demonstrations.

I guess this blog will evolve to my new life in CH so I couldn't help sharing this article from todays' NYT.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/08/world/europe/08swiss.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin

The move arrived and although at first I taught the unpacking would never end.. it is all coming together and we are definitely HOME. Still some few boxes to unpack ( shoes???? bags???accessories???) I miss my walk in closet!

We have been in Austria and next week will spend a week in Provence, France. The beauty of being a few hours drive/train from so many beautiful places. Leonardo and I are slowly picking up some German... It will take some time!

Sorry no pics yet... they will come..

many kisses and much love

No comments: