Woman, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend... Just when I thought life could not get any better I heard a knock on my door, it was Cancer.
It changed everything but not for the worse. I choose Life and Hope .
BACK OFF CANCER is what I say!

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head
Me, Francesca, on April 1st 2007, the day I shaved my head....

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A shame..

The assassination of Benazir Bhutto has been on my mind... It made me remember of how I felt when Yitzhak Rabin had the same faith , I was living in Beijing and was at my small flat with CNN on the background.. and than the news came, I knew little of him but was overcome with sadness and began to cry... There is such a feeling of helpless when these horrible acts happen .

I can only imagine how the youth of these countries must feel ... Their hopes for change shattered because of so much hate that still exists around...

I have many friends that come from the Far East and my hope for them is that there will be peace...all over ... soon!

No comments: