Woman, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend... Just when I thought life could not get any better I heard a knock on my door, it was Cancer.
It changed everything but not for the worse. I choose Life and Hope .
BACK OFF CANCER is what I say!

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head
Me, Francesca, on April 1st 2007, the day I shaved my head....

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I am FOUR and I ROCK CLIMB


Like if we needed any extra activities this week end.. L. had his first try at rock climbing and he LOVED it!
May the this next year be filled with good health and happy moments!
big kiss

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Francesca - I'm your fan here in the US. I hope that we can meet some day. Happy 4th birthday to your son. You both look beautiful! Week of April 14th will be a good one, a GREAT one for you. I am already sending the good vibes to you.
much love ~ amy