Woman, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend... Just when I thought life could not get any better I heard a knock on my door, it was Cancer.
It changed everything but not for the worse. I choose Life and Hope .
BACK OFF CANCER is what I say!

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head
Me, Francesca, on April 1st 2007, the day I shaved my head....

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

WAITING..

. .I am waiting by the phone. It seems that I will not her till tomorrow morning.. ( oh boy! this will be a LOOOOONNNGGGGG night)
I will post as soon as I know and thank you for the good vibes. .I can feel them
big kiss and BACK OFF CANCER

1 comment:

Maartje Niekel said...

The waiting is always the cruel part isn't it. Still sending out the vibes. Hope you do get some sleep tonight. Maartje