Woman, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend... Just when I thought life could not get any better I heard a knock on my door, it was Cancer.
It changed everything but not for the worse. I choose Life and Hope .
BACK OFF CANCER is what I say!

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head
Me, Francesca, on April 1st 2007, the day I shaved my head....

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

And I breathe...

it was scary.. very scary.. the blood test showed a very elevated LDH ... which caused everyone to be very worried ....but gratefully my PET of this morning shows me in COMPLETE REMISSION!!!!!
thank you...
thank you ..
thank you

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippeee!!!!!I am soo happy Francesca! I was thinking of you all day. We do not know each other, but you are in my heart in in my prayers.
Much love, Karin

Francesca Giessmann said...

Karin,
Thank you very much... it was so very scary .. and I am so very grateful
thank you..from my heart

Unknown said...

Frannie, thank heaven!!!!Yeah!!!

Alice said...

HOORAY!!!!!!

Maartje Niekel said...

Congrats! Very good news.

*BIG HUG*

Maartje

Anonymous said...

FG - So happy to hear such wonderful news. THinking of you often and sending you lots of love from NYC to Switzerland. xoksa

JenNY said...

I feel a sense of relief and very happy for you and your family. Stay on your path, don't waver, you are strong and you are making it all the way.

Vampdaddy said...

Yes yes YES!!!!

Cecilia said...

So happy to know you are well!!!! Hugz from Ale!