Woman, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend... Just when I thought life could not get any better I heard a knock on my door, it was Cancer.
It changed everything but not for the worse. I choose Life and Hope .
BACK OFF CANCER is what I say!

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head
Me, Francesca, on April 1st 2007, the day I shaved my head....

Friday, October 3, 2008

The "Why?" phase


I think L. first word was WHY???, his "why? phase" started as soon as he could speak and I must say that I see no end in sight for that one... He is a "why?" kind of boy....

For now, most of his questions , we are able to answer , some I have to remember early science classes or I have to google the answers.

I do worry when some of his questions will be much harder to answer. Such as "why there are wars?" ; "why people kill one another?"; "why people get cancer?"; "why some people can not receive appropriate care?"; why are people not doing more ???

Those questions will be very very hard to answer, .. I just hope I will be around to try to to find the answers to satisfy this boy's curiosity ...

Big kiss

xo
FG

1 comment:

neila said...

Francesca,

Vc ta otima!
Quanto ao cabelo eh so uma questao de tempo...todo cabelo em fase de crescimento da muito trabalho.

bjs

Neila