Woman, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend... Just when I thought life could not get any better I heard a knock on my door, it was Cancer.
It changed everything but not for the worse. I choose Life and Hope .
BACK OFF CANCER is what I say!

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head
Me, Francesca, on April 1st 2007, the day I shaved my head....

Friday, December 7, 2007

"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want" by Dr. R. Pausch


Dr. Randy Pausch: Childhood Dreams Lecture

( It is LONG.. but OH so worth it! )

a shorter version ..( but if you have time..watch the whole thing...

big kiss to all and specially to Randy and his family.

1 comment:

Ví Leardi said...

Minha querida...que saudades ...mil desculpas pela ausência...mas esta ano foi um susto... depois de mamãe com alta e melhor, Pedroca meu querido irmão foi internado de urgência há 30 dias ...eu estava fora e do aeroporto fui direto para o Hospital... Bom meu amor foi difícil...teve convulsões e quase uma parada cardíaca ...vc pode imaginar ...só ontem foi para casa ...a única coisa que me distraiu foi o blog e assim mesmo sempre correndo...
Como vai...pelo visto tudo bem... que bom Francesca...Desculpe mais uma vez não ter te escrito antes..mas saiba que meu coração e pensamentos estão sempre com vcs...
Ainda vamos nos falar antes do Natal ..mas desde já todo meu amor com miuitaaaaa Saúde e felicidade...mil beijos
Tia Vi