So here is the first of my 8 posts...
8 Things I learned from Cancer...
1. Hair is OVERRATED .. ( eyebrows and eyelashes ARE NOT!)
2. Nurses are actually ANGELS in disguise
3. If you think something is wrong with you.. it probably is.. and if a doctor tells you that you are perfectly fine... GO SEE ANOTHER ONE
4. I am blessed with incredible FRIENDS
5. Now I know why weddings vows usually include " In sickness and In health"
6. ALWAYS have health insurance ( even if you think, ... "I am in perfect good health, I can take this job and forgo health insurance for a couple of months! " - DO NOT)
7. To be able to wake up, take a shower , get dressed, make coffee, take your kid to school, kiss a loved one, is A REAL GOOD DAY . .add a walk outside under the Sun and is just a TRUE MIRACLE .
8. Tomorrow is TRULY promised to NO ONE