Woman, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend... Just when I thought life could not get any better I heard a knock on my door, it was Cancer.
It changed everything but not for the worse. I choose Life and Hope .
BACK OFF CANCER is what I say!

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head
Me, Francesca, on April 1st 2007, the day I shaved my head....

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

2 of 8

8 Things I Love about Switzerland....

1. The Lake, the water. We have only a modest view to the lake from our flat but I have glimpses of the water all day long , either from the train, from L. school, from the market... I feel the water around me and I love it.

2. I believe the roots of the Slow Food Movement must be here ... and it is fantastic.. expensive but fantastic.

3. The Swiss are RECYCLING MANIACS .. and I love them for that. Everything is recyclable, ..even wine bottle corks/ nespresso capsules.. .everything...

4. Location..Location..Location... Give me 3 hours and I will take you to a completely different land/food/culture...

5. No kidding... either were the drugs or I swear the SKY IS BLUER HERE

6. They speak 4 language normally, and often you find people that just "picked up another 2" ..

7. PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION is just crazy reliable.. down to the minutes/seconds..

8. SAFETY -Kids walk alone to school ( that will eventually deserve another post) .. but as I watch 4 year old walk to school by themselves , I wonder if I will not Panic when it will be time for L. to do the same..

Stay Tuned... 2 DOWN .. 6 to GO....

No comments: