8 Things that I miss about the USA:
1. Duh! My friends... you know who you are ... it doesn't get easier.. just more manageable.
2. Food: And I do not mean American food ( sorry) but all the yummy foods that you could get in NYC. Dim Sum for breakfast, Thai for Lunch, Indian for dinner, with a few pretzels in between and all for (usually) little money
3. Food (part 2) : being able to shop the endless grocery stores , in particular our Korean Market , TJ, etc
3. Bargain Shopping: ( The Swiss DO NOT get the concept of " a good bargain") .. people here think that 10% off Full price is a deal... I KNOW BETTER
4. Movies: endless choices, everywhere.. and YOU DO NOT NEED TO BUY TKTS IN ADVANCE
5. Chinatown: I am still looking but I think Zurich might be the only city in the WORLD that has NO Chinatown
6. A USD 10 manicure and an even better USD 20 for a pedicure ( here you must add a zero to these prices)
7. How close I felt to Brazil.. I think it was both the 1 hour only time difference and the (compared to here) cheap tickets. .I always felt I was so close...
8. Did I say my friends?????
big kiss and Happy VDAY