Woman, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend... Just when I thought life could not get any better I heard a knock on my door, it was Cancer.
It changed everything but not for the worse. I choose Life and Hope .
BACK OFF CANCER is what I say!

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head
Me, Francesca, on April 1st 2007, the day I shaved my head....

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

7 of 8 !( this is getting painful)

8 RANDOM thoughts on movies ( I know.. I am totally running out ideas)

1. JUNO : Really lovely and fresh to see a "normal " teenager. Plus we love a good Indie movie, right?

2. THE HOUSE OF THE SPIRITS :
Based on the FAB book of Isabelle Allende, I love this movie and the people in it. If you havent read/seen, please put it on your list.

3. THE SON OF THE BRIDE ( EL HIJO DE LA NOVIA)
Trust me, you will love it! Specially for those of us ( ops ! actually YOU) that are still workaholics.

4. THE END OF THE AFFAIR
Much like # 2, it is the few times that a movie is just as good as a book. My friend Eric and I used to say: " You can go on loving someone without ever seeing him"... that was a beautiful time.

5. SAVING GRACE
Because seeing a middle aged woman get high on good weed and make money out of it and befriend her late husbands mistress was just GREAT

6. THELMA & LOUISE

Because I love my Girlfriends , Brad Pitt was young and Susan Surandon looks like my mother

7. CARNE TREMULA ( LIVE FLESH)
Simply because ALMODOVAR ROCKS!!!!

8. TODO SOBRE MI MADRE ( All about my mother )
same as # 7

Sorry.. I need to add ONE MORE...

8 a) TALK TO HER ... Hable con ella ...
DId I say I love him>????


Tomorrow will be my last " 8 post". .. any ideas????
much love
ciao

No comments: