Woman, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend... Just when I thought life could not get any better I heard a knock on my door, it was Cancer.
It changed everything but not for the worse. I choose Life and Hope .
BACK OFF CANCER is what I say!

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head
Me, Francesca, on April 1st 2007, the day I shaved my head....

Thursday, February 21, 2008

8 of 8 !!! ( I made it!)

8 "things I wish/hope"for : (from serious to silly)

1. That the BIG C will stay away from everyone... that it will go into extinction. In particular I want that my little cyber friend VB will never have to spend another minute at the hospital and if he does go it will be to get stiches because he fell from a tree while playing with his mates. I hope that he will never have memories of his suffering and that his parents will also be able to forget some of that pain.

2. I hope that my dear friend A. find "the change " she is craving for, weather it will be her bedroom walls or a new Land.

3. I hope that my 87 year old Nonna will leave another 100 years, but as I am not sure that is possible, I hope that her time on this earth will be filled with dignity and good health.

4. I hope that my family will continue to adapt here in Switzerland and that more and more we will call it home.

5. I hope that I will eventually loose my extra weight.

6. I hope that I will finish my Triathlon in July

7. I hope that the "out of control" birthday party that we are having for L. on Saturday will be a BIG success and the kids ( and parents ) will have a blast

8. I hope that this "8 posts of 8 " were not too painful and I will now go back to blogging about life in Switzerland, the BIG C., Good foods and trips...


I wish everyone a great day .
Big kiss and Thanks Vampdaddy !

ciao

No comments: