Woman, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend... Just when I thought life could not get any better I heard a knock on my door, it was Cancer.
It changed everything but not for the worse. I choose Life and Hope .
BACK OFF CANCER is what I say!

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head
Me, Francesca, on April 1st 2007, the day I shaved my head....

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memories Building Program

I love the movies. Carsten loves them too. So it is not surprise that Leonardo is fascinated by them as well.

True he loves the magic of Pixar and Dreamworks but is equally fascinated by some old Tom & Jerry movies we have .

Last year, my biggest fear was that L. at 3 years old, would not have many memories of me. Yes, I knew he would feel the love, that part I know but memories of actual events , at 3 years old are a bit foggy. Back then L. had never been to a movie theater , while I was sick, my Mom took him to his first movie experience and I can tell you that we heard about it at least once a day ..for a long long time.

Now L, is 4 and 1/2 and I know that memories that he is banking now ..are most likely to stay with him. ( Unless he is like my sister that can barely remember the day before yesterday!:)

So , although I plan to be around for a LONG LONG time.. I know the importance of having those really fantastic days... yeh yeh I know every day can be fantastic and mostly are.. but yesterday I know that I deposited a day in L. memory bank...

Together with his 2 best mate here , we got ready, took the train, went to McDonalds to enjoy all bad but yummy stuff... .got great toys from Kung Fu Panda with our Happy Meals... then headed to the tram..crossed town... had ice cream and then finally watched Kung Fu Panda ( where even as a cartoon Tigress's Angelina Jolie looks sexy and fit) ...

A million dollars for the smile on these boys faces... it was cool... they were BIG BOYS.... and I was there sharing that with him ... and oh boy was I grateful for that....

We are off to Brazil.. to build some more memories with his cousins...

big kiss to all...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Swiss Miss...you're such an adventurer. I love it. Enjoy your time in Brazil and let's get serious when you return ;)

Shin said...

Sounds like a great day. Some of my memories from childhood are like that - doing simple things with people I like. Such things take on added zest when you think of them as memories you're making for your kids, don't they?

Have a great time in Brazil!

Susanrxaw said...

These were dropped down to anchor the dredge in position during the dredging operation. If this is more by practice than equipment I will at least say that using the dart has not harmed my game in any way. Features include scenic Lake Hodges, Lake Hodges dam, shade trees, bamboo, and views of some very sheer cliffs. its safety, keeping it at home has some risk not unless you are willing to get