Woman, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend... Just when I thought life could not get any better I heard a knock on my door, it was Cancer.
It changed everything but not for the worse. I choose Life and Hope .
BACK OFF CANCER is what I say!

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head
Me, Francesca, on April 1st 2007, the day I shaved my head....

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Missing Papayas

So we went to Brazil and it was great. Like everything that I enjoy for the 1st time after cancer, Brazil had another taste, another vibe... and a better one.
Seeing L. easily fluctuate to Portuguese while he played with his cousins was priceless.. and even the burden of aging parents was meaningful.

I saw old and new friends... L. learn to swim..

And, like it happens , I was also happy to come back home, to "our Switzerland" , as L. calls it.

Now I prepare to some nervous and anxious days as Big scans are coming up end of the month.... but BACK OFF CANCER... is all I say! Stay away big ugly monster ...

big kiss

PS: Ah... and I ate so much Papaya and miss it a lot.

2 comments:

Vampdaddy said...

Back off indeed! I'm rooting for these coming days to be nothing but good news!

Johnnyjsun said...

of swindles that go on, resulting in the manipulation of the working BlackRock ishares: IVV (S&P500), IJR (S&P small cap)  the seal, the capillary break and the waste rock or tailings.