Woman, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend... Just when I thought life could not get any better I heard a knock on my door, it was Cancer.
It changed everything but not for the worse. I choose Life and Hope .
BACK OFF CANCER is what I say!

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head

The beginning of this journey...shaving my head
Me, Francesca, on April 1st 2007, the day I shaved my head....

Monday, August 18, 2008

Sometimes it is just TO MUCH....

Sometimes the reality , brutality and unfairness of cancer is just to much.... we, so called survivors, watch fellow cancer sisters and brothers face the beast and sometimes succumb to it... Their fight is our fight... their anger is our anger.. their pain is our pain.. . and their fear is our fear....

Dino: keep on climbing that mountain.. it does seem endless but you will soon see the green on the other side.

Shin: it must have been scary... i have been thinking of you all day... not seeing your post was just too scary... I do hope to continue to "hear " your voice ....

stay strong and LIVESTRONG

No comments: